The ULTIMATE in refinement and elegant living, with views that must surely be second to none!
Directly overlooking St. Mark’s Basilica, St. Mark’s Square and the Campanile towering tall, it’s with barely contained excitement that we welcome Due Leoni…
… A property that made us all gasp in astonishment, to describe it as ‘stunning’ would be an understatement to say the least!
Hosting 6 astute guests in trip-of-a-lifetime surroundings and (almost!) rubbing shoulders with the Torre dell’ Orologio (Clock Tower) next door, the 4 bedroom Due Leoni is as rare as it is ravishing and is bright, uplifting and exceptional throughout.
Classically furnished with grace and panache and on the 4th floor served by lift, the air-conditioned* apartment boasts gorgeous wooden parquet flooring while its walls are adorned with period paintings and prints.
‘Take-your-breath-away-wonderful’ and including Wi-Fi, the accommodation comprises -
- An airy and spacious south-facing sitting / dining room with ample comfortable seating, a beautiful Aubusson-style rug, and an entire wall of floor-to-ceiling glazed doors opening directly onto the long furnished terrace overlooking the Basilica… take a browse through its photo gallery - need we say more!
- A cosy library / relaxation area with sofa to the side where the TV, though just the thing for chilling out during downtime, inevitably ‘plays second fiddle’ to the splendid vista outside
- A streamlined, modern galley-style kitchen - well-equipped and found just to the rear of the sitting room
- A quietly elegant master bedroom to the front of the apartment with a double bed and 3 floor-to-ceiling glazed doors opening onto the terrace enjoying eye-level views towards the Basilica’s famous bronze horses and extending down to the waters of the Bacino beside the Doge’s Palace
- A beautifully presented double bedroom to the rear with double bed and a few steps leading up to an en-suite bathroom with shower
- Two very pretty chintzy single bedrooms to the middle of the apartment (and on opposite sides), one with an en-suite bathroom with shower
- A separate bathroom with bathtub to the very rear of the property, & completing the apartment…
- A laundry room with combined washing machine/dryer, ideal for longer stays
* Present in all main rooms with the exception of the kitchen
Are you part of a larger group who would like to stay close together but in separate apartments? We offer another apartment in the calle/area just behind: the smaller and simpler Ca' Piazzetta
100% Chic and entirely unique - one of the most remarkable rental properties in Venice today.
Standing in the iconic beating heart of ‘La Serenissima’ - St. Mark’s Square - where, at night, the orchestras of the world-famous Gran Caffe Quadri and Caffe Florian conjure up a truly magical atmosphere (music is dependent on weather and season!), while the pink and white marble of the Doge’s Palace glows, and the mosaics of the Basilica shimmer in the darkness.
A short stroll to the recently restored Rialto Bridge crossing the Grand Canal, and T Fondaco Dei Tedeschi - Venice’s new lifestyle department store.
Also within easy reach of 2 well-stocked supermarkets for all your self-catering requirements - one at Salizada San Lio and the other at Rialto - and to the vaporetto (water bus) stops at San Zaccaria and Vallaresso for simple and convenient travel around town.
Apartments Available with Special offer
||Price for 7 nights
If you would like to arrive at a later date or would like to stay in Venice for a shorter or longer period, then please contact us and we will do our very best to accommodate you.