Cleaned and disinfected
- occupants 4
2 Double beds
- 2 Bedrooms 2
2 Bathrooms with shower
- 100 m² 100 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
Availability and prices
‘ALL THE WORLD’S A STAGE’ from apartment La Loggia Grand Canal – a prestigious Grand Canal address with a private terrace on the water – stylish, convenient and offering sublime Grand Canal views.
Awesomely positioned in a candy-pink Gothic ‘palazzetto’ hidden from the hubbub of San Leonardo and moments from the boat-plied Cannaregio Canal, apartment La Loggia Grand Canal offers air-conditioning and Wi-Fi along with 2 quietly stylish bedrooms sleeping 4 guests.
A masterclass in minimalism close to Venice’s Santa Lucia Station and the atmospheric Jewish Ghetto where towering buildings, a rich history and tradition go hand-in-hand, this magically positioned property is a picture of understated elegance, peacefully tucked away on its landside yet directly on the Grand Canal.
Sharing this length of the water with the 16th-century Palazzo Vendramin Calergi – final home of composer Richard Wagner and now the Casino of Venice – its chic accommodation covers 2 floors of the property and comprises:
• A private entrance on the Campiello del Remer (Little Square of the Rower) with etched glass panels opening directly into –
• La Loggia Grand Canal’s streamlined kitchen/dining room with artic-white integrated units, a very cool Retratos Iluminados 06 ceiling lamp by Instituto Campana set above a Knoll Saarinen Table with Tulip chairs seating 6, plus a resident penguin to greet you at the door!
• A spacious sitting room to the front ¬– bright, supremely tasteful and guarded by a docile polar bear! ¬and home to glossy white marble flooring reflecting the abundant light, rough-hewn wooden timbers adding warmth overhead, contemporary grey and teal-blue velvet furnishings beside a wall print of the George Peabody Library of the Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore and – and most jaw-droppingly fabulous of all – a wonderful glass-backed and partially-covered south-facing furnished terrace overlooking the glittering waters of the Grand Canal and enjoying an endlessly-fascinating and ever-changing vista extending from Ferrovia, the Scalzi and the Church of San Geremia to the right, across to the Fondaco Dei Turchi (Venice’s Natural History Museum) and the route to the Rialto to the left.
• A cool and calm double bedroom to the rear in muted mushroom colours with a modern 4-poster double bed, inbuilt wardrobe and an en suite bathroom to the side with a rain shower at its centre against a floor-to-ceiling sepia mural of the loggia at the Doge’s Palace.
A contemporary white-painted steel cantilevered staircase rises from the kitchen/dining room to the floor above where we find, on one side of the landing –
• A spacious and romantic master double bedroom/suite dressed in similar colours to bedroom no. 1 and with a double bed, inbuilt wardrobe, wooden flooring and an exquisite pair of dual-aspect, floor-to-ceiling Gothic windows opening onto a wraparound balcony looking over the campiello and the Grand Canal beneath – and, separated by a pair of sliding doors and a clear glass wall panel set above the bedhead* – a 3rd sleeping/dressing area with daybed/single sofa bed and a further Gothic window onto the water below.
And completing the accommodation on the opposite side of the landing –
• A separate modern bathroom with rain shower.
* Please note this feature if absolute privacy is important to your stay.
Your own private ‘theatre box’ directly on the ‘Canale Grande’ where the spectacle of Venice springs to life before your eyes!
Within walking distance of Santa Lucia Railway Station (Ferrovia) and Piazzale Roma if travelling light, and close to 2 vaporetto (water bus) stops – San Marcuola for hassle-free travel about town and Guglie on the Cannaregio Canal for travel to the beaches of the Lido, visits to the glass-blowing island of Murano and connections at Fondamente Novo for travel to the rainbow-coloured island of Burano and the ancient island of Torcello.
An easy stroll to the historic Jewish Ghetto (the oldest in the world) and to the Jewish Museum of Venice, to the bustling shops and food stalls along Rio Terà San Leonardo, to the fish stall near the Guglie Bridge and to the fresco-ceilinged Despar supermarket within the old Teatro Italia (visually remarkable both inside and out).
Also close to the well-regarded restaurant, La Colombina (near the Despar supermarket) and within easy reach of the popular Dalla Marisa and Trattoria Pontini on the Cannaregio Canal, and the Fondamenta Dei Ormesini and Fondamenta Misericordia waterfronts (reached via the Rio Terà Farsetti) for a great selection of laid-back local bars, cafes and restaurants including Sullaluna bookshop and bistrot, Al Timon, Dodo Caffè, Birreria Zanon, Da Rioba, Paradiso Perduto, Vino Vero and Torrefazione Cannaregio coffee shop… to name just a few!
2 Double beds
2 Bathrooms with shower
Distribution of bedrooms
Bedroom 1 1 Double bed
Bedroom 2 1 Double bed
Mandatory or included services
Air conditioning: Included
Bed linen: Included
Check in : Included
Check out: Included
Disinfection We've taken additional cleaning measures to ensure your safety during your stay with us, implementing additional cleaning and disinfection protocols in accordance with official recommendations. + INFO
Final Cleaning: €150.00 /booking
Internet Access: Included
Parking Reservation, price on request: €0.00 /booking
Parking Reservation, price on request: €0.00 /booking We do offer a reserved Parking space for your vehicles, in a safe and secure parking place, located at Piazzale Roma, which is the most convenient and the closest place to get to the historical City centre. The price for our Parking Service begins at Euros 32 per day. Please select this service to receive further information. The service is provided by a third party company.
Private Tours, price on request: €0.00 /booking
Private Tours, price on request: €0.00 /booking Discover Venice and its secrets with our team of qualified guides... Choose between a classic tour of the monuments of St. Mark's, a tour of the Islands through the North Lagoon or a visit to a glass factory on Murano, a bacaro tour or a tour for Kids and much more. Our Private Tours start from Euros 80 per hour. Please select this service to receive further information. The service is provided by a third party company.
Taxi Service, price on request: €0.00 /booking
Taxi Service, price on request: €0.00 /booking We offer an ultra-convenient taxi service between the city’s main terminals including Marco Polo’s Airport, the cruise ship docking areas, Santa Lucia railway station and the bus terminals. We do organize boat hire with driver for waterborne travel in and around the city and its islands. All transfers upon your arrival, at your departure or when taking a trip, are coordinated directly by our Staff. Please select this service to receive further information and quotes for your transfers. The service is provided by a third party company.
Welcome Box and Shopping at Home, price on request: €0.00 /booking
Welcome Box and Shopping at Home, price on request: €0.00 /booking Discover our ‘Standard’ and ‘Luxury’ –welcome packs along with the option of a super-yummy ‘Deli Platter’ for the ultimate gourmet snacking indulgence. We aim to source and deliver any items you may require or desire…. from your favourite foods, drinks and local Venetian specialities to fresh flowers and everyday supplies – direct to your apartment. Welcome Packs starts from Euros 75. Please select this service to receive further information and quotes for the Shopping at Home. The service is provided by a third party company.
Wine Tasting in an Exclusive Location, price on request: €0.00 /booking
Wine Tasting in an Exclusive Location, price on request: €0.00 /booking Led by a certified sommelier, our wine tasting focuses on 4 bottles from the Veneto and Friuli regions (a mix of red and white) paired with artisanal cheeses and seasonal local appetisers. The Wine Tasting experiences are presented at our new purpose-designed and professionally equipped Venetian “Cucina a Casa”. Price begins at Euros 95 per person for Min. 4 participants. Please select this service to receive further information. The service is provided by a third party company.
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Check-in schedule from 15:00 to 20:00 every day
Security Deposit (refundable)
Amount: €500.00 /booking Payment method: credit card To be paid on site.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No pets allowed
Add dates to see cancellation policy
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
From the booking date until 31 days before check-in 0% of the total rent
From 30 days before check-in until 22 days before check-in 0% of the total rent
From 21 days before check-in until 16 days before check-in 0% of the total rent
From 15 days before, until the check-in 100% of the total rent
No-show 100% of the total rent
- Check-in schedule: from 15:00 to 20:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: 11:00
- Tourist tax not included.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
Map and distances
Overlooking the 'Rio de San Barnaba' Canal and just off Campo San Barnaba (where fruit and vegetables are sold from one of the most-photographed boats in Venice and Katharine Hepburn 'made a splash' in David Lean's classic 1950's film 'Summertime') - a splendid terrace apartment, offering a highly...
Pristine designer pad, newly available and part of the much-heralded and eagerly anticipated renovation of an ancient canalside building, the Domus Soccorso. Right next door to the 17th Century Baroque Palazzo Zenobio and close to the ever-popular Campo Santa Margherita and the Scuola Grande Dei Carmini in...
NEWLY RENOVATED! A perennial VOV favourite that just gets better with age! Matured like a fine wine to be sipped and savoured by its guests and ravishingly renovated in late 2019 to maintain (and exceed!) the high standards expected during your stay, the charming Ca’ Belle Arti sits on the 1st...
A Masterful Transformation from Modest to Marvelous! On strolling through Venice have you ever wondered what secret gardens lie beyond those tall palazzo walls where trees and shrubs peek tantalisingly over the ancient terracotta brickwork…? Well, now you can find out! On the first floor to...